The anatomy of the pelvis and vulva can be confusing.
How are you supposed to know when no one even really talks about it?
I have created this 5-minute video to help. I give you a bit of a tour through the vulva, using a 3-D model of the pelvis to make it all make sense! This might be just what you need if you’re not sure:
- What the difference between a vulva and a vagina is
- How far the vagina is from the urethra
- Where on the vulva the clitoris actually is – or if you think it’s in just one spot
- What the posterior fourchette is, or why it’s important
- What exactly the perineal body is, or what it means for your pelvic floor muscles
- How to describe to your doctor where your problem is
Or, if you just want to check your facts! Hope you find it useful! Was there anything that you learnt?