This 4-week power pilot will help you sort the wheat from the chaff when it comes to nutrition for inflammation, nutrition to rebuild soft tissue, and the critical difference in treatment approach for acute and chronic inflammation…You’ll discover, based on research, just what on earth to say to your patients about the supplements they are using for their musculoskeletal health, including fish oils, glucosamine, magnesium, and curcumin. You’ll get research-based foundations on the role of nutrition in pain. You’ll find out what advice to give on food and nutrients for them to rebuild their bodies, whether post-injury, post-partum, or post-surgery!
No need to book accommodation or manage the family – you can learn what you need to make an immediate difference to your patients’ clinical outcome from the comfort of your couch, or on your clinic lunch break! (It might make writing up your notes at the end of the day more interesting.)
The essentials you need to know…
- 4 Live Zoom sessions over 4 weeks (Wed 8pm on November 14, 21, 28 and December 5)
- Permanent access to all recordings and all notes of presentations
- This is a pilot! That means
- You are the first to access this information – it’s cutting-edge!
- Your feedback will help shape future versions of the course – it’s collaborative!
- Numbers are limited – capped at 15! Don’t miss out!
- Critically appraised research-based research on nutrition and musculoskeletal health, synthesised into bite-sized bits
- Practical tools for immediate use in your clinic
- Access to a Private Facebook Group – Nourished & Nimble
- Weekly face-to-face contact with Alyssa Tait, clinical nutritionist for thirteen years and physiotherapist for twenty
You’ll transform your practice…
- Being confident with advising patients on glucosamine, fish oils and curcumin – whether to use them, why, how and with whom
- Using quick and easy screening tools that will help you understand your patients’ nutritional state
- Gaining on clarity on the significance of blood test results for your patients’ nutrition and musculoskeletal health
- Being a valuable resource person for your patient on eating to influence their inflammation levels
- Understanding when nutrition may be relevant in your patient’s pain presentation, including the role of the gut microbiome in joint inflammation
Not sure it’s worth your time? Consider this:
…an even more effective manual therapist who adds even more value to your patients, earning even greater trust
…a clinician who feels invigorated about musculoskeletal healing and integrity
…confident in initial case management of chronic musculoskeletal problems
…a clinician that incorporates cutting-edge, scientifically sound evidence on nutrition without getting sucked into the nutrition blog noise
This is the pilot version of a course that I plan to retail at $497.
The 4-week pilot is just $197 (+GST).